We are always in need of donations for non-medical supplies to bring on the trip. Have a look at the list below of items we are currently in need of. If you have any of these you would be willing to donate, contact us.
**ALL MEDICATIONS MUST NOT BE EXPIRED**
- Triple antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, etc.); Bacitracin
- Topical antifungal ointment
- NSAIDs (OTC pain medications): especially Aleve, Motrin; pediatric and adult
- Albuterol inhalers
- Wound-wash saline
- Oral rehydration salts
- Head lice treatments
- Antidiarrheal medications
- Shoes: all sizes, but especially children and young adult; all styles, but especially sandals
- Bar/liquid soap
- Mouth wash
- Art supplies: colored pencils, paper, pens, crayons, pipe cleaners, etc.
<liBandage supplies: gauze, tape, etc.
- ANTIBIOTICS: cipro, cephalexin (Keflex), septra, ceftriaxone (tablets and suspensions)
- Normal saline IV fluids
- Tetanus toxoid
- Medrol, inhaled steroids
- Iodoform gauze
- Suture supplies and suture removal kits
- I&D kits